Why Choose Dr. Moy
Learn Why Professionals Believe He is a Gifted Surgeon
When it comes to skill in any profession, it is something that is either innate to one's abilities or is learned through training. However, skill beyond a certain degree is truly a gift. Gifted skill can be seen in many of the professions we see everyday, such as in artists and athletes. Many people who know Dr. Moy, and are in the medical profession, truly believe that he is a gifted surgeon.
When looking at results, we find that Dr. Moy's results are truly remarkable. We believe there is no other surgeon in the world that can produce such consistent results with such a high volume of cases. One of the many reasons for this success is he is extremely focused in the operating room and pays great attention to detail.
What Sets Him Apart
- Performs more bunion surgery than any other surgeon in the world.
- Possesses great surgical skill, ingenuity, as well as paying attention to detail.
- Has sympathy and compassion for your particular condition.
- Listens very closely to your medical concerns and fully evaluates the location of pain or discomfort in your foot or ankle.
- Provides you with multiple non-surgical and surgical options.
- Takes time to explain everything in detail to you and will address any concerns you may have.
- His results are incomparable with those of the typical bunion surgeon.
- Has more patient written evaluations most likely than any other doctor in the world.
- Established a unique medical building, which allows patients a smooth, comfortable, and friendly environment transition from your first consultation to your final post-operative check-up.
- Hand-picked his own medical staff.
- Has a vast number of patient video testimonials regarding their successful surgeries.
- Performs foot surgery on a great number of doctors and nurses, as well as other skilled professionals whom are very particular in choosing their surgeon.
- Patients who have already had surgery, or have been referred by friends, refer over 80% of his patients.
- The vast majority of patients who had bunions on both feet, request to have their second foot done as soon as possible after the first foot has healed.
- Patients are truly amazed and astonished regarding the lack of pain following surgery, as well as not needing any narcotic medication.