Meet Dr. Moy
His Experience, Expertise and Credentials
Dr. Richard Moy has been in private practice as a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine since 1992. Dr. Moy's extensive training in the treatment of foot and ankle conditions is matched by his extraordinary level of experience and accomplishment in the operating room.
Using the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, Dr. Moy has performed thousands of successful surgeries to restore normal foot function to his patients. Dr. Moy treats every patient and situation with the utmost care and attention. He handles an ingrown toenail as expertly as more involved procedures like ankle arthroscopy or endoscopic plantar fasciotomy.
His innovative surgical techniques have revolutionized bunion removal surgery. As a recognized leader and pioneer of virtually pain-free foot surgery, Dr. Moy is the master of bunion removal and other surgical procedures of the foot and ankle.
Patients travel from across the country and overseas to visit his state-of-the-art medical facility and benefit from his highly refined surgical techniques. Patients express their gratitude to Dr. Moy, who blends science with art to achieve amazing results for his patients.
- Diplomate American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Past President Orange County Podiatric Medical Association
- Previous Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) State of California
- Residency-Trained Foot and Ankle Institute of America, Monrovia, CA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center in conjunction with the California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Renowned Lecturer On bunion surgery and endoscopic plantar fasciotomy procedures
- Past Teaching Affiliate University of Southern California Podiatry Section