The best way you can predict the outcome and recovery process of your bunion surgery is to look at a large group of patients that have the same problem and are treated by the same bunion surgeon.View Dr. Moy's Patients' Results »
Common Questions & Concerns
- What are the long term results?
- What are possible surgery complications?
- Why do so many patients fly out for Dr. Moy?
- What are previous patients saying about Dr. Moy?
- Why is surgery pain free in 97% of cases?
- Why not both feet at once?
- How much does it cost?
- How long do I have to take off work?
- What are the restrictions after surgery?
- What are common fears about bunion surgery?